Home › Forums › Classifieds, Products & Services › Hiring Head Distiller for Seacrets Distillery
Tagged: Hiring Head Distiller
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Gary Figgs.
April 7, 2021 at 10:45 am #22821Gary FiggsParticipant
Erected in 2016, Seacrets Distilling Company marks a milestone for the town of Ocean City, MD as the first distillery to be built in Worcester County since the end of Prohibition in 1933. Seacrets Distillery is one of the many parts that make up the Seacrets Complex, which is one of the largest entertainment complexes in the United States.
Since opening its doors, Seacrets Distilling Company has received national recognition, receiving 41 awards including Maryland Rum Distillery of the Year.
Seacrets Distilling Company proudly boasts a product line of thirteen core liquors; with many Limited Release Liquors also moving in and out of availability periodically. The full line of core Seacrets Spirits are: American Whiskey, Bourbon Whiskey, Vodka, Lemondrop Vodka, Grapefruit Vodka, Orange Vodka, Bumbleberry Vodka, Passion Fruit Vodka, Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, White Rum, Gold Rum, and Gin.
-Manage the distillery’s production staff. Direct staff to ensure the quality and consistency of the product. Prepare schedules and procedures to properly manufacture the spirits, as well as, document daily logs to ensure accuracy.
-Develop new products, as well as, identifying new ways to use existing inventory
– Oversee all aspects of production including fermentation, distillation, proofing, maceration, bottling, shipping, and sourcing of raw materials.
-Maintain processing, inventory and bottling logs to ensure that the product meets specific TTB and State regulatory compliance
– Maintain the highest standards in making sure the facility is clean, organized and safe for staff, as well as outside tour groups. Clean and sanitize all of the distilling equipment
-Track and monitor inventory levels, rotate product, and test and sample stored spirits to monitor aging
– Possess the ability to speak to small or large groups to educate them on the different products or distillery equipment and processes
21+ years old
2+ years as a head distiller, or 4+ years distiller assistant
Formal Distillation education preferred
B.S. in Science or Mathematics preferred
Pass a background check
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
High School Graduate
Competent with most basic computer programs
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.