NEW: Join in person or by phone! See below for details.
As you’re well aware, the alcohol industry landscape is changing – producers have become distributors and retailers, and lines between our three-tier system have gotten blurry. Not only are you involved in producing products, but you may be marketing and selling to retail stores and directly to consumers. You also know that there are rules and regulations governing how you market your products, but the reality is that there is no formal alcohol trade practice training available to you. With the help of a grant, the Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services is designing an alcohol trade practice curriculum and is in the information gathering stage. Because you are a producer or manufacturer, you are ideally positioned to help guide the curriculum development process and are invited to participate in an informal, 2-hour discussion group with Lou Berman on this topic. The curriculum developer wants to know:
- What regulations are most applicable to you
- Which trade practices are crystal clear and those which are most confusing
- How best to train producers and manufacturers about these issues
Your input will help ensure that the curriculum is on-target, engaging, and remains relevant.
- When: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 @ 2-4pm
- Where: Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services, 201 Edison Park Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- VIRTUAL! If you’re joining us via phone, dial (443) 692-5768, 56051860# and have this doc handy for the call.
- Refreshments provided.
RSVP: Kevin Atticks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.963.4316