Develop Sales in China – Join the Outbound Trade Mission to China
Aug 11 – 16, 2019
Shanghai, Chengdu & Guangzhou, China
Meet one-on-one with dozens of pre-qualified food and beverage buyers in each city.
Food and Beverage Producers:
This is your opportunity to develop sales with retailers & distributors in three consumer rich regions of Eastern China.
Potential products of interest:
Grocery and Canned Goods, Wine/Beer, Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Orange Juice), Dried Fruits/Nuts, Baking Mixes and Ingredients, Seafood, Dairy Products, Snack Foods, Baby Foods, Breakfast Cereals, Ready-to-eat foods
Sales Opportunity in the Eastern Chinese Consumer Market:
With a population of 1.3 billion and a middle class of 300 million, China’s consumer demand for western produced goods is strong and steadily on the rise.
In-country consultants provide insider market knowledge and carefully identify each wholesale buyer that participating US companies will meet with.
Sales from the 2018 Outbound Trade Mission to China have already reached $3 million
Registration for the Chinese Outbound Mission can be found in the link below. Contact MDA for questions or assistance.
Deadline for Registration: July 12, 2019
Registration Fee: $600. The participation fee includes:
- China Market briefing and tours of retail stores;
- One-one-one meetings with pre-qualified buyers
- Reimbursement of airfare OR lodging within the Federal per diem rate for one company representative with submittal of required supporting documentation;
- Interpreter services as needed;
- In-country transportation to meeting locations;
- Shipping of up to 100lbs of product samples* through SUSTA’s designated freight forwarder.
*frozen/chilled shipments to be handled on a case by case basis.
This Maryland Department of Agriculture is managing this trade mission in partnership with the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and the Southern US Trade Association (SUSTA).
SUSTA helps small companies in the Southern United States promote value-added U.S. food and agricultural products to foreign markets.